As a Scrap FX Design Team Member you will have access to the latest and greatest in chipboard designs, be part of creating new trends and ideas in the market place and have fun playing with the huge range of Scrap FX products.
- Be available to participate in the Design Team for a 12 Month term.
- Submit a minimum of 3 Projects per month to Scrap FX, including at least 2 Layouts.
- Supply a basic description of at least one project (monthly), either highlighting a particular technique or idea that is represented in the project, or a step by step instruction.
- Applicants must have a current Blog on which to post their projects and allow Scrap FX to post projects and techniques on the Scrap FX Website/Blog.
- Applicants must be able to photograph and present projects in an aesthetically pleasing, web friendly format.
- Scrap FX Design Team Members must be exclusive to Scrap FX as a chipboard manufacturer. You may be a member of other Design Teams; however you must not be a member of a team for a competing chipboard manufacturer or distributor.
- Local and international applications welcome.
- As a Scrap FX Design Team Member you will be supplied with a generous New Release Product Kit and three products of your choice from our existing range each month. Plus Design Team Members may purchase any of our unique and exciting products at a discount price.
- Scrap FX will promote your work on the Scrap FX website and Blog. On occasion Scrap FX may require your projects for use as promotional material in the Retail Sector.
- Industry recognition and networking opportunities.
- Be part of an inspirational group of people who love creating and developing scrapbooking/art supplies.
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st March, 2013. Please put ‘Design Team’ in the subject line and include 6 projects (at least 4 Layouts) in your submission. Show us what you can do with chipboard. Please keep total file size to below 3MB.
- Please include your name, postal address, contact phone number, email address, and a link to your blog/website address.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to the part of the Scrap FX Design Team.
- Briefly describe your artistic style, inspiration and experience (how long have you been scrapping?)
- List any companies or businesses you have designed for in the past or with whom you work currently (you do not need to have any experience on a Design Team to apply).
- List any projects you have had published in mainstream media; for example in Scrapbook Memories Magazine (you do not need to have been published to apply).
Good luck - we can’t wait to see your wonderful creations…